Type at least 1 character to search
Back to top


“Labor omnia vincit” means that work conquers all. It is the new documentary film by Alexia Putellas from Prime Video which dives into the most personal facet of a year in which completely changed her life and the history of women’s football in our country.Prime Video has turned to Barça and to the main character to explain her career and celebrates it with a huge banner in the center of Barcelona.

1% chance and 99% work.

Don’t change Alexia!

LOCATION: Mallorca, 290. Barcelona


Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies